Become a Leeds Conference Ambassador
When it comes to conferences Leeds doesn’t do off the shelf, by working together we can make world class events happen. The city is currently ranked sixth most popular conference destination; an excellent testimony to the great conferences and events the city has already delivered.
Do you want to get involved and host a conference in your city?
WHY BECOME AN AMBASSADOR
Leeds Conference Ambassadors are all experts in their fields; leaders in their academic or business sector, who are passionate about our city.
Attracting your industry meeting, conference or event to Leeds can be a prestigious achievement and creates an excellent platform from which you can showcase yourself, your work and your organisation, as well as the city, to a national and international audience.
Would you like to?
- Be recognised as a leader in your field of expertise
- Showcase your institution to global leaders with in your industry
- Establish worldwide links and partnerships
- Contribute to your organisation's strategic aims
- Generate funding and investment opportunities
- Help raise the profile of Leeds as a leading UK City
- Generate positive economic benefits for the city
If the answer is yes, then by registering as a Leeds Conference Ambassador, together we can make this happen for you and for Leeds.
How ConferenceLeeds can help
ConferenceLeeds supports its Leeds Conference Ambassadors from the initial bidding stages right through to the post event evaluation, opening doors to make your event happen. You will be supported by our knowledgeable experts who can provide advice and assistance throughout.
Our support includes:
- Venue and accommodation sourcing and production
- Bid preparation and production
- Fully supported site visits
- Secure online accommodation booking facility service
- City Welcome packages
- Social and Partner programme planning
- Pre Marketing & PR support
- Access to industry partners and local contacts