Add to shortlist button.
The Adriatic Hotel is a family run 2 star budget hotel. We are a 7 to 10 minute drive out of Leeds city centre and close to the Leeds First Direct Arena.
We have 25 en-suite bedrooms with five different types of accommodation from single to family bedrooms offering hotel services at budget prices providing that home from home atmosphere. The buzzing city centre is a fantastic place with trendy shops, bars, restaurants and the breath-taking Victoria Quarter and Trinity Shopping Centre. Also, situated a stones throw from Chapel Allerton, a cosmopolitan suburb of Leeds with fantastic wine bars, restaurants, cafes and is a great alternative to a night out in the city centre! The location of The Adriatic is ideal for the tourist or business traveller.
We love our work and we love welcoming people from all walks of life to Leeds and to our hotel.
So for weekend breaks in Leeds – or for work purposes – book a room at the The Adriatic Hotel.
Trains and Coaches to Leeds run from all over the country and The Adriatic Hotel is just a few minutes drive (7-10 mins) from the two stations or if you're travelling by car, we have ample free parking.
Please note when booking we do not accept stag, hen or other like minded group bookings.
Children welcome from any age.
SE 317359 53.81851 -1.51868
Located just off the main A58 (Roundhay Road).
By Public Transport:
Taxi / Bus services 12, 13 & 13A From city centre on Briggate. Leave bus at stop opposite Din Buildings. Walk towards Harehills Lane, turn right walking down the hill on Harehills Lane. Cross road and at next traffic lights turn left onto Harehills Avenue. We are 100 yards on the right
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Night porter
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Christmas special programme
- Travel agent bookings
- Regular entertainment
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Building of historical interest
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Staff fluent in Polish
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities