Add to shortlist button.
Set within nine acres of woodland and gardens, Weetwood Hall is built around a 17th Century Manor House. Extensive dining facilities. Complimentary leisure facilities available for residents nearby with transport at designated times. Excellent motorway links, extensive free parking and free Wi-Fi.
Children welcome from any age.
Search availability for Weetwood Hall
SE 269380 53.83785 -1.59146
From M1 - leave for junction 43 for the M62. Then leave at junction 3 for city centre. Follow city centre signs, pass The Hilton National on the left. Pass under railway bridge. Follow signs, loop traffic through city centre, Le Meridien Queens Hotel on left. Immediately veer right onto Quebec Street, then turn right onto King Street/East Parade. Through the lights and pass Town Hall on the left. Follow signs for university. Pass Leeds General Infirmary on the left and Leeds Civic Hall on right (Calverley St).
From M62 Westbound - Leave at junction 29 onto the M1. Follow instructions as above.
From M62 Eastbound - Leave at junction 27 onto M621 and follow directions as above.
From A1 - Follow signs to Leeds Bradford Airport into Leeds. When you reach the A6210 ring road follow the signs to Leeds Bradford Airport. Weetwood Hall is on the left opposite Weetwood Police Station, immediately prior to the roundabout.
From Leeds Bradford Airport: Turn right at the exit from the airport onto Whitehouse Lane, then right again at the T-junction. Continue straight ahead onto Scotland Lane for 1.5 miles then turn left at the T junction onto Brownberrie Lane. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Long Row and you will see a set of shops. Turn left immediately after the last shop named Choices on Lister Hill. After 100 yards, turn right onto Low Lane for 1 mile. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Ring Road A6120, you will see a McDonald's on your left. Continue to the next roundabout and take the 3rd exit. You will see Weetwood Hall's entrance on your left after a bus stop.
By Public Transport:
Either a taxi or bus from Leeds City Station, bus number 1, 95, 96 all run up Otley Road to out the front of Weetwood Hall.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Laundry/valet service
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- Coach parties welcomed
- Evening meals
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Bath with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as vibrating pads (if fire alarm is activated)
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bedrooms available with separate, private or shared bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
full details of our Accessibility Statement can be found on www.weetwood.co.uk
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Handrail by ramp
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training