Add to shortlist button.
Headingley Lodge forms part of the re-developed Headingley Carnegie Stadium Complex within easy reach of Leeds City Centre, and offers 36 spacious bedrooms with stunning views of the world famous cricket ground. The contemporary and stylish rooms benefit from an en-suite power shower, TV, tea and coffee making facilities and, to ensure a good night's sleep, a king size bed. Additional features include free parking, non smoking rooms and lifts to all floors. Headingley is a vibrant area of Leeds and offers a wealth of restaurants and bars. The centre of Leeds is only 2 miles away. High quality accommodation at a great price, friendly service and an ideal location make Headingley Lodge the perfect choice for your next visit to the region.
The contemporary and stylish rooms benefit from an en-suite power shower, colour TV and radio, tea and coffee making facilities and a king-sized bed. Free parking, in-room fridge, lifts to all floors, continental breakfast available delivered to room; Monday - Friday cooked breakfast available in Carnegie Cafe Bar. Check in from 2 p.m, checkout by 11 a.m.
To reserve a room please click on the hotel website.
Children welcome from any age.
Search availability for Headingley Lodge
SE 277356 53.81607 -1.58058
By Road: Take the M621 and exit at junction 2, where Headingley Carnegie Stadium is signposted. Follow the A643 (A58) Wetherby Road. At the next roundabout take the City Centre/Wetherby A58 exit. Almost immediately bear left to Ilkley and the airport (A65). At the lights (TGI Friday is on the left), turn left into Kirkstall Road A65. Go straight on for just under a mile until you see Yorkshire Television on your left. At the traffic lights near the Viaduct turn right, which is signposted Headingley 1 1/2 miles. Go up the hill and stright through the next set of traffic lights. Carry on up to Cardigan Road (Co-op is on the left). After the pedestrian lights and bus stop turn left into St Michael's Lane, signposted Headingley Stadium. The ground is on your right hand side.
By public transport: The number 18 and 56 both stop outside the ground which can be caught from Leeds bus station. Other buses serving the Otley Road (5 minutes walk from the Arndale Centre include 1, 28, 95, 96, 97 and X84). Alternatively by train Headingley Station is on the Harrogate Line and is 10 minutes walk from the ground. Please note that the initial part of this walk is slightly uphill. Trains run half hourly from Leeds and should take around 12 minutes
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Travel agent bookings
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available