Add to shortlist button.
An urban haven located in the heart of Leeds. Quebecs provides an ideal base from which to discover the City.
Situated in one of Leeds most distinctive terracotta brick Grade II listed buildings in the Financial and Legal Quarter, just off City Square. Only 300 meters from Leeds City Station, five minutes walk from the prestigious Victoria Quarter – dubbed ‘the Knightsbridge of the north’.
Expect to find rooms with a classic contemporary decor offering a luxurious guest experience, complemented by a relaxed professional team of staff, which altogether provide an ideal hotel for business or pleasure.
Each room is unique with a focus on comfort, classically furnished, fabulously comfortable beds, luxurious bed linens, a generous work and study space, with every modern convenience including individually controlled air conditioning.
Enjoy the famous Quebecs breakfast in the conservatory, a drink in the bar or retreat to the comfort of your room for some in-room dining indulgence. Quebecs offers complimentary wired and wireless internet access, 24 hour Front Desk, on-site parking facilities and complimentary access to a local health club and spa. The historic Oak Room is the perfect venue for meetings, events and private dining.
Children welcome from any age.
We are sorry, but this property doesn't have any availability set up on this website at the moment. Please contact them directly to enquire about availability or continue searching on our website to find accommodation which provides us with availability information.
SE 297334 53.79670 -1.54917
By Road: Take the M621 and exit at junction 3 signposted for Leeds city centre. When near the arches at Leeds railway station, follow signs for the city loop. On your right will be city square. Move into the left hand lane for the loop and Quebecs is on your left with parking just after the entrance.
By Public Transport: Come out of Leeds city station by the entrance next to William Hills and Bagel Nash (by turning left once past the ticket barriers). Cross the road and walk straight ahead for about 100 metres. Quebecs is found on your left.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Minibar in bedrooms
- Lounge for residents' use
- Laundry/valet service
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Travel agent bookings
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Building of historical interest
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- CD player
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Cots available
- Staff fluent in Polish
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- One or more bedrooms
- Bedroom without fitted carpets available
The hotel is not suitable for wheelchair guests. We have several front door steps to the front of the hotel.
- Steps to the main entrance
- 5Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours