Add to shortlist button.
Make the Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre-Armouries hotel your base for when you come to Leeds for business of pleasure.
Our modern 5-storey hotel is in a peaceful location overlooking a canal, right next to conferences and events at the Leeds Royal Armouries convention centre. We're a 5-minute stroll from the city centre's offices and trendy shops. Fuel up on sausages and scrambled eggs each morning at the all inclusive breakfast buffet in Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre-Armouries sunny Great Room. You can host training days for up to 30 people in the 3 air-conditioned meeting rooms at Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre-Armouries. Check email with complimentary wireless Internet in all meeting rooms, bedrooms and public areas. We're a 10-minute walk from the main train and bus stations and 20 minutes' drive from Leeds Bradford Airport. We're also just a short walk from buzzing city centre restaurants and nightlife. Make yourself at home with a cup of complimentary tea or coffee in your contemporary Guest room at Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre-Armouries.
Children welcome from any age.
Search availability for Holiday Inn Express Leeds Royal Armourie and book online
SE 309328 53.79119 -1.53121
The hotel is adjacent to the Royal Armouries Museum at Clarence Dock. As the museum is signposted from all major access roads into Leeds, the easiest way to find us it to follow the Royal Armouries Museum directional signage and this will bring you right to the hotel.
From the M62 and M1:
• Leave the M1 at Junction 43 and follow M621 towards Leeds (Centre).
• At Junction 4, exit towards M1 (N)/Hunslet/A61.
• Go straight over at the traffic lights and merge onto A61.
• Take the exit towards Hunslet Road/A61.
• At the traffic lights turn left onto Hunslet Road.
• At the next traffic lights turn right onto South Accommodation Road.
• At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Clarence Road.
• Turn Right onto Armouries Drive and follow the road around to the left.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Night porter
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Totally non-smoking
- Disabled facilities
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Air conditioning
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Staff fluent in Russian
- Staff fluent in Portuguese
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bathroom with emergency call system available
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as vibrating pads (if fire alarm is activated)
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as flashing lights (if fire alarm is activated)
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bedrooms available with separate, private or shared bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff have had disability awareness training