Add to shortlist button.
The Climbing Wall offers over 47ft (15metres) of pure indoor rock climbing on a huge Utah inspired rock climbing tower.
Whether you're an expert, beginner, in need of some refreshing or a younger climber, come along and improve your technique or learn to climb with one of our many sessions, courses or clubs. Supervised sessions last for 25 minutes, group sizes are on a 1 to 4 ratio with an instructor. During your sessions an instructor will guide you around an appropriate selection of the different routes available.
Skyride takes the adventurer to a previously unexperienced realm. With no specific technical training or expensive equipment hire required, it's an exhilarating experience. The Skyride is suspended 47ft (15 metres) high above the Atrium and is ideal for individual, party and group bookings. The experience takes up to 20 minutes to complete, however the length of time can vary depending on the group size and ability. Groups are accompanied by instructors who provide a safety brief and instructions on how to complete the course.
- Minimum age 6 years old and 1.1 metres tall and a suitable build to safely fit our harnesses.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your session. This allows time for documentation completion and fitting safety equipment.
- Customers under the age of 18 will require an accompanying adult to sign a participation agreement.
- Suitable clothing required: trainers that tie or velcro on securely and trousers. Shoe hire (£1.00 per person) may be required for safety reasons if inappropriate footwear worn.
- Advanced booking recommended but not essential. Contact the team to book or for enquiries during opening hours on 01977 555124 or leave a message and the team will return your call as soon as possible.
Mon, Thurs & Fri: 11:15 - 19:45
Tue & Wed: Closed
Sat & Sun: 10:15 - 18:45
During Local Area School Holidays:
Mon-Fri: 10:15 - 18:45
Sat-Sun: 10:15 -18:45
Bank Holidays*: 10:15 -16:45
*Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day
Climbing wall session: £8.00 per person (25 mins approx)
Skyride sessions: £8.00 per person (one lap = 20 min approx)
Advanced booking recommended but not essential. Contact the team to book or for enquiries during opening hours on 01977 555124 or leave a message and the team will return your call as soon as possible.
SE 435239 53.71018 -1.34188
Map reference: SE 435239 Lat: 53.71018 Long: -1.34188
Sat Nav: WF10 4TA
Xscape is located just off J32 of M62. Follow brown attraction signs for Xscape and Designer Outlet
By Public Transport
Nearest train station: Glasshoughton Railway Station
Nearest bus station: Castleford Bus Station
- Baby changing facilities
- Cash Point
- Coach parties accepted
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Telephone (public)
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Smoking not allowed