Add to shortlist button.
Calling young witches and wizards! Grab your broomsticks, wands, cloaks, hats - and perhaps even a newt and a cauldron while you're at it!Halloween is approaching, it's time to learn everything you need to be the most powerful sorcerer or enchantress on the Trick or Treat circuit!Head down to our Creative Arts Play Centre in Farsley for an enchanting timetable of "classes" including potion-making, spell-casting and magical creatures.And join us for an early celebration of the scariest day of the year, with a variety of games and activities that might just make your spine tingle! Think you can spook us with your favourite scary costume? There's a prize for the best dressed!
|Fri 28 Oct 2016||11:00 to 15:00|
SE 221357 53.81746 -1.66487
Sat nav - if you have a sat nav, please place ls28 5ly into the postcode finder.
From Leeds ring road north (a6120)
• Turn left at the Rodley roundabout onto Rodley Lane.
• Take the 8th right-hand turn onto Bagley Lane
• Continue up Bagley Lane and the rainbow factory is on the right-hand side
From Leeds ring road south (a6120) & the Leeds-Bradford Road East (a647)
• At the Owlcoates roundabout, turn down the b6157
• Take the 7th left-hand turn (just before go outdoors), up the b6156 (Farsley Town Street)
• Continue down the b6156 until the fleece pub (on the right-hand side), take the next right-hand turn signposted ‘Springfield
Commercial Centre’ (Bagley Lane)
• continue down Bagley Lane, past entrance 1 of Springfield Commercial Centre. Please use entranced 3 for the Rainbow Factory (on the left as you go around the corner).
1. 16a t1 market place
2. 86 t1 market place
• Nearest bus stop is Bagley Lane (stop 45024099)
• Entrance to the Rainbow Factory is across the road
• Train to New Pudsey station (from Leeds central)
• Then, walk up Owlcoates lane and turn right onto the b6157.
• The number 86 bus will stop at the Bradford Road Ruskin Street (stop 45012375) bus stop, then follow ‘getting here by bus’
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site light refreshments
- Welcome Host
- Accepts groups