Add to shortlist button.
Garforth Golf Club is a mature parkland course designed by Dr Alister MacKenzie. Features include the Cook and Carr becks which meander through the course making for a golfing challenge. The last four holes have been described as the finest four finishing holes in Yorkshire. Ideally suited to cater for visitors and parties of all sizes.
Open all the time
The tee is reserved exclusively for members between 8-9.30am and 12-1.30pm.
The first tee times available for visiting parties are generally 9.30 for morning rounds and 1.30 for afternoon rounds
Day or Round £38-00
Day or Round £20-00
See our Packages for great deals for parties of 12 or moreThe tee is reserved exclusively for members between 8-9.30am and 12-1.30pm.
The first tee times available for visiting parties are generally 9.30 for morning rounds and 1.30 for afternoon rounds.
SE 402356 53.81575 -1.39072
Take the A63 towards Selby. Having passed the Travelodge carry on the A63 then at the next roundabout take the A642 onto main street. Bear left onto Barroby Lane then follow signs for Barwick In Elmet. Turn left into Long Lane and carry on to the golf course.
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Service dogs are NOT allowed:
- Hearing loop system
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance is well lit