Add to shortlist button.
Leeds Gallery is an independent commercial art gallery in Leeds, West Yorkshire specialising in photography, illustration and fine art.
With a focus that is both local and national the gallery’s aim is to support local arts and culture while also bringing artists and their work to the city from further afield.
Since opening in September 2011 the gallery has exhibited an eclectic mix of styles and media from both established and emerging talents; exhibitions range from photography to illustration, painting, printmaking and sculpture. The space also hosts a wide-ranging programme of events and is available to hire for functions and private exhibitions.
Situated inside Munro House in the ‘Arts Quarter’ of Leeds, Leeds Gallery is not to be confused with Leeds City Art Gallery. It is situated at the corner of York Street and Duke Street in LS9, just moments from the city centre, around the corner from BBC Yorkshire and opposite Leeds Bus Station.
For more information visit www.leedsgallery.com.
Sundays by appointment only.
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Facilities for groups
- On-site catering
- Public toilets
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Smoking not allowed
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Good colour/tonal contrast for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Audible alarm system
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Seating suitable for wheelchair users, ie moveable and good height for person sitting in a wheelchair