Matt Healy Reveals Menu at New Restaurant: Opens Today!
4th May 2018
Yorkshire-born chef Matt Healy has revealed the menu at his new Leeds restaurant, ‘Matt Healy at The Foundry’, ahead of the doors opening today! (Friday 4th May).
The restaurant officially re-opens on Friday 04 May following a two-week refurbishment of the Grade II listed building. The aesthetic remains true to The Foundry’s past while bringing it up to date with a modern finish, and the dishes boast the best of seasonal British produce – simple dishes, many with five ingredients at most, packed with flavour.
The menu will include:
- Warm sourdough with Pedro Ximenez balsamic vinegar
- Cecina smoked and cured with truffle oil
- Asparagus with wild garlic, peas, and duck egg
- Hand-cut beef tartare, yolk, and blue cheese and onion toastie
- Baby chicken Kiev with wild garlic and duck fat potato
- Hake with confit fennel and charred clementine puree
- Crème brûlée doughnut
Owner and Head Chef Matt Healy said: “We’ve put in so much hard work behind the scenes these past few months, and we’re so excited to open the doors to the people of Leeds – just in time for the Bank Holiday weekend.
“We’ve created a menu of simple food with big flavours. There’s a selection of small plates plus larger dishes and amazing puds, and we’ll be offering a Sunday roast that I’m proud to put my name to. We can’t wait to see you there.”
For more information, sample menus, and to book, visit www.mhfoundry.co.uk.