Leeds University, Woodhouse Lane, LS2 9EN
0113 243 1751
St George’s Fields
St Georgeís Fields are an important piece of Leedsí Victorian history. St George’s Fields is a former cemetery in Woodhouse, Leeds. It is now within the campus of the University of Leeds, and has been landscaped and kept as an open space. Some original monuments, and the cemetery chapel still remain.
St Georgeís Field is situated off Clarendon Road behind the Henry Price Residences and is generally a peaceful green space to visit.