Yoga Hero | How to Teach Yoga Online Workshop
Embarking on a yoga teacher training course, and starting to teach yoga, can be an absolutely huge step out of many people’s comfort zones…. however over the last few weeks and months, yoga teachers have had another nudge (or shove!) further out of their comfort zones as social distancing and isolation has demanded that yoga classes move online.
Teaching yoga online, of course, shares many of the skills and requirements needed to teach ‘in-person’ classes, however, there’s a lot of additional things to think about.
With that in mind, join Holly for this ‘Teaching Yoga Online’ workshop which will cover:
- Set up – what equipment to consider purchasing, any why, such as camera / cameras, microphone etc
- Software – Zoom, Facebook and Instagram live, other options, and the pros and cons all of these
- How to teach safely – how to improve the clarity of your instructions, ensuring your classes suitable to all (or many!)
- Gaining confidence – how to slowly but surely gain confidence teaching yoga via this new medium
- Promoting your classes – it’s important to make a living as a yoga teacher! Some obvious, and less obvious, ways to increase traffic to your online classes
Book your space today, we can’t wait to welcome you!
If you have specific questions or reservations about teaching online, please do email them in advance of the workshop to email@example.com and we’ll try to address as many of these as possible within the workshop itself.
This workshop is perfect for any yoga teachers and yoga teachers in training.
Tuesday 19th May 2020 - 06:15pm